Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cool as Cara: Aztec Print with a Leather Vest


Ah, the vest. Many of us own them but how often do we wear them? I've found myself rocking my fur vest frequently this winter, probably due to its bulk, it feels like a jacket. However when it comes to leather vest and denim vest, what the hell do you do with it? What makes you say, you know what this top needs over it..a vest! Weeks ago I saw the amazing photo of Cara Delevingne wearing a closed denim vest on the Just Cavalli SS 2013 runway, and knew I had to do that. This morning when I was once again feeling too lazy to put together an outfit and reached for a cozy flannel shirt, I thought , "No, you can't wear just a flannel shirt to work like a bum." That is when I saw my old faux leather studded vest hanging in the closet. Unfortunately I couldn't pull of Cara's cool closed vest look because, let me be honest, this vest is too small and can't close. Maybe one day I'll be that cool. 









Inspired by Just Cavalli SS 2013 modeled by Cara Delevingne

3 comments: